Sunday, June 8, 2008

I hate airports

Ok, so it went down like this: Point of origin = Tucson. Got delayed three hours in Phoenix made it to my next city four hours late. Was supposed to make a flight to London from Chicago however nothing was leaving Chicago for the rest of the evening thanks to some kind of wind advisory...So I spent the night there, left the next morning for Toronto where I learned that I have to be on a flight to Brussels that wull then take me to Chennai (final destination).
So by the time I arrive in Chennai I will have passed through five cities on three continents in two days. Or maybe three days, thats debatable because I crossed multiple time zones and I dont really know what counts as a day anymore. Perhaps it has been three days because I have seen three sunsets.
Oh and have I mentioned that my luggage did not, in fact, make it here to Toronto with me. That means I dont know were it is and it won't make it to India on time. But I think I will be okay, I have my toothbrush, my camera, and a few turkey sandwitches in the bottom of my bag (thanks to my mom who inadvertently taught me to always travel with sandwitches). I'm going to go take a nap on the floor of the airport...hopefull next time I write I will be in Chennai!

No comments: